In the past few weeks, we’ve begun sharing relevant LinkedIn news, events and video coverage through our @linkedinnews twitter account. For those of you who want more than just a scoop, we’re also starting a blog series that will highlight recent press on LinkedIn events. This is the first of many such posts.
On Wednesday, our CEO Jeff Weiner sat down with John Battelle at the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco. We thought we’d share with you both the video interview along with some of the related coverage and video snippets. The interview itself is about 30 minutes long (embedded below) but it covers a wide variety of topics – from our company’s growth to Jeff’s vision for the next wave of the global economy — the Talent Economy.
- O’Reilly Radar: 4 minute video interview of Jeff prior to his on-stage interview
- CNBC: 12 minute video interview with Jeff on LinkedIn’s global growth, mobile possibilities, secondary markets and a host of other topics
- LA Times covers Jeff’s Web 2.0 interview
- Mashable on our most successful product to-date
- TechCrunch on LinkedIn’s unique value proposition and our key difference from other social networking sites / Also, a short commentary on our recent growth numbers
- More coverage here, here and here…
As I mentioned earlier, we plan to bring you similar coverage in a more time sensitive manner as we move forward. In the meanwhile, please follow us @linkedinnews for breaking news, tweets and related content on LinkedIn.