LinkedIn News: Submit articles and find more RSS Feeds!
April 18, 2008
Since we announced LinkedIn News late last year, we have continually made improvements to enhance your user experience. A couple of the most recent changes include, sharing LinkedIn News and recommending LinkedIn News.
Today, Eishay and I would like to announce a couple more changes to the LinkedIn News experience that we have started rolling out from today. See below for a description and process flow of these two enhancements.
1. Submit an article on LinkedIn News
Here are the three simple steps to submit an article/blog post that you'd like to share with your colleagues or peers.
* Step 1: Click on the "Submit a new article" link on the LinkedIn News section
* Step 2: Submit a news article
* Step 3: Share a news article
2. More RSS feeds in your LinkedIn News
LinkedIn News always had this healthy mix of traditional media articles as well as blogosphere feeds. Starting this week, you should start seeing content from RSS feeds of blogs you have mentioned in your public LinkedIn Profiles.
How can I include my blog as LinkedIn News content?
Add those links to the "Website" section within your LinkedIn Profile and make it public. Here are the two simple steps to do exactly that:
2. Edit "Websites" under "Additional Information" by adding your blog details