Your Job Search Just Got Easier [SLIDESHOW]
February 15, 2013
As you may have noticed, we’ve been working hard to simplify our core product experiences to make them easier to use and more relevant for our members. Today, we’re excited to unveil the new LinkedIn Jobs, which will be rolled out to all of our members around the world in the coming weeks.
Here at LinkedIn, we want to help you find your dream job and the new LinkedIn Jobs experience has been completely redesigned to connect you with the right career opportunities and tools to help you take advantage of those opportunities. Beyond the new look and feel, we’ve also made significant improvements to enable better management of your job search, such as:
A brand new feature that highlights opportunities at companies where you have an ‘in’ such as a first degree connection who can refer you and help you get your foot in the door
- Deeper job searches using Advanced Search options to target open positions by country and zip code, industry and function.
- A quicker way to see the latest jobs by surfacing new results from your saved searches
- Easier access to “Jobs you may be interested in,” to help you effortlessly find opportunities based on information in your LinkedIn Profile
- A more holistic view of your favorite job postings - simply click the “Save Job” link on jobs you are particularly excited about and keep track of them on your LinkedIn Jobs page
Additionally, for our LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium subscribers, we’ve added:
- A new Advanced Search feature to find jobs that meet your salary requirements
- Embedded tips to help you make the most of LinkedIn for your job search
Take the new LinkedIn Jobs for a test drive and tell us what you think!