Staying in the Know with a Glance: Introducing LinkedIn Pulse for Apple Watch
October 20, 2015
When we introduced the new LinkedIn Pulse app in June, our goal was to make it easier for you to get relevant professional news, powered by your professional world, right at your finger-tips. It’s been four months since launch and the response to the new experience has been incredibly rewarding.
Today, we’re making it even easier for you to stay on top of the latest news in your professional world with the introduction of LinkedIn Pulse for Apple Watch.
With LinkedIn Pulse for Apple Watch, a quick look at your wrist will help you:
- Be in the know on the go, with your top 10 headlines
- Save time with a summary of each article, providing a snapshot of what’s happening (simply open the app on your phone to read more)
- Stay informed with notifications for breaking news, daily news relevant to your professional world and updates when your connections are in the news.
- Save articles to read later on your iPhone so you can catch up on the news on the train, in the store or while waiting for your coffee.
- “Glance” that quickly tells you the most important article at that time
We’ve designed LinkedIn Pulse for Apple Watch to compliment the personalized experience that LinkedIn Pulse provides on your phone, so that you can stay up-to-date with the trending news in your professional world, regardless of whether you’re strapped for time or looking to kill time on the train.
LinkedIn Pulse for Apple Watch is fully compatible with watchOS 2, the latest software update for your Apple Watch. The app is available now in the iOS App Store.
If you haven’t downloaded the new LinkedIn Pulse, get it here.